Allied Telesis Website
This is a complete overhaul project with serveral objectives to enhance the usability beyond the competitors. Our team was under pressure to move every objective fast. We run multiple projects in each sprint. In each sprint, there is 1 week for design, 1 week for development, and 1 week for Q&A. We use trello to manage and track every objective to make sure we can catch up all the deadlines.
There are following objectives our team have been achieved.
• Refine the navigation system and renew the footer.
• Add a whole new blade on the home page in mosaic style the new blade will be “latest” stuff from all over the site. Blog posts, Success stories, PR, news. Powered by the taxonomy & story driven user profiling.
• Create new story driven landing pages.
• Redeisgn product selector to optimize page design to help user easily filter the products they need.
• Design a new success story filtering to let user target the appropriate success story.
• Create a "success story" design system.
I led the design of global web for Allied Telesis since the outset of the project in June 2018. Up until now, I led efforts to evolve the service and address customer pain‐points related to the browse and discovery experience.
• Customer Insights &Ideation
I partnered with three project managers and the content manager to uncover insights and translate concepts into features that address customer behaviours and motivations.
• Experience Strategy & Vision
I created frameworks and prototypes to share the vision, design principles and content strategy. This helped to evangelise ideas, gain alignment and drive decision making.
I designed across and collaborated with three department and their PM partners to translate product features into design language.
• Design Execution & Validation
I designed down on Products, Solutions, Blogs and Success Stories. I executed journeys, wireframes, prototypes and design specs.