GlobalPCT Wholesale Manager
TARGET USER'S TASKS
I prepared user interviews and personas to clarify how this product would meet the goals and key elements they should be implemented in the "Wholesale Manager".
• An overview of the year to date sales performance including total amount of sales, total sold number of products and total contacts.
• A quick view of the status of the past sales history.
• The most recent order received and including the detail info about those orders.
• The most recent order received including the detail info about those orders.
• Salary and commission circumstances including a link to view detail invoice.
• Customers' ranking by numbers of placed orders.
Then I brainstormed the information architecture to make often-required content easy to access, and necessary support more quickly to get. Card sorting was used during the process.
For contextual understanding, we develop design scenarios by putting ourselves in shoes of our audience, then create storyboards for the project report meeting.
I used Sketch to make high-fidelity prototype and used inVision to make it clickable for user test.